Thursday, March 22, 2012

A few projects from Scrapbook Circle!

Been busy playing with my kit from Scrapbook Circle using the March kit - Best. Day. Ever
it is a GREAT kit FULL of new CHA goodies!

Here are a couple pages I did with the fun, spring kit!

 made these flowers from the organza ruffle trim in the kit:



I am off to Crop & Create in the afternoon tomorrow with two of my best friends... will be a nice break from being a mommy...need some girl time once and a while!!

hopefully I will be back with some pics to share! 

come back tomorrow though.... there could be something in it for ya ;)

5 comments:

Deena said...

see you there...

Nicole Martel said...

Gorgeous layout, love how you made those flowers!!

Suz said...

beautiful layout I love those flowers

Shannon91 said...

So cute !!!
Bizz

Julie said...

You have been busy,and I am way behind in my blog commenting.Love the layouts!