Friday, June 22, 2012

Some fun news!!

I have some fun news... I was super excited to be asked to try out for the cover page for the summer issue of a great FREE Canadian magazine - Scrapbook & Cards Today!



Sadly, my page didn't make the cover - but it did make it in as part of one of the 2 other takes on the cover!
Isn't that little guy so cute! I won't show the page here - but here is a sneak peek of the page I did using a ton of Jillibean Soup Game Day Chili and Watermelon Gazpacho Soup!

 To see the whole page, please check out the new issue that is online today HERE

It is a really great magazine and I am honoured to be part of it! I am working on another little something for the fall issue too - and I am trying desperately to get my butt to another crop and create - this time in Saskatoon on November 9 & 10, 2012.. any takers? I was hoping to get to the Ottawa date in September - but $$$ situations... :( Closer to drive to Saskatoon!

So, who wants to go with me???

3 comments:

angie ashuk said...

I was bummed when i saw the dates for Ottawa...I'm going there end of July, I was hoping:) I'd love to go to Sask. but my mom's going on holidays and Kyle works, so no one to watch my kidlets:(

Patricia Roebuck said...

CONGRATS for the published LO! Sneaks look great!

danni reid. said...

HUGE congrats on top 3!!! you are amazing and it doesn't surprise me at all!