Thursday, June 21, 2012

1, 2, 3 ... cheese!!

I went a little colour crazy for this month's assignment over at Jillibean Soup - truth is - I have tons of scraps piling up and this page was a good way to use up a bunch of different papers and patterns :)
 I just adore the cool wood flags that Jillibean Soup put out at winter CHA... can you believe that summer CHA is right around the corner!! yikes!
 The soup labels are always fun and perfect for making little flags too :)
 Check out this rainbow of colour - from all different JBS lines too!
Love that they can work together so well!

We have gotten our CHA assignments and let me tell you - I don't know what I did to deserve it - but holy crap - the new line I will be working on for CHA is the BEST!!
Seriously, you are all going to love it!

Today my son is having a wee operation to have a mole removed. It is nothing major, but they have to put him completely out. I am a little freaked about that - but I will be in the operating room with him the whole time. He is getting scared himself, and we are trying to be calm with him about it.. but what can you do! I told him how much everyone will be making him feel special, so that puts a smile on his face...lol I am sure I will be instagramming all day long with photos.  Have gone a big hog wild with the whole iphone photos thing. I love that I can take photos anytime and anywhere too!

Catch youon the flip side :)

No comments: