Monday, July 16, 2012

The Best

just checking in with another page created with the July kit - Sunshine Day from Scrapbook Circle!

This month's kit has this fabulously cute grey patterned bag in it! I loved the hexagon pattern so much, that I knew right away that I wanted to rip it apart and use it as patterned paper instead!

The result is pretty easy! I covered up a few flaws from taking the envelope apart but trimming down some paper into little hexagons to cover up my oopsies, along with some washi tape ... you can barely tell where the envelope started in the first place! It is super easy to stretch your kit farther and farther by just doing something simple like opening up an envelope! It hope you will give this a try!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

How cute are you anyway?! Great idea using the envelope that way, would have never occurred to me to open it up giving me more coverage.

Samantha said...

Very lovely!
I like it:)

loves,
Samantha

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS! Love how you used the bag-still need to use mine!

Tamika said...

Pretty cool layout!