Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sunshine Day

this month's kit at Scrapbook Circle is a beauty!!! I am sad that it is almost my last one too! I have been on the team for a year now and will be sad for it to end :(.... but Lisa has lined up some top notch designers to join  the team and I know they will inspire you!

Here is a pic of the July kit - Sunshine Day:

Here is a quick page I did using the kit:
 There is lots of yummy Studio Calico papers, Elle's Studio tags, Jillibean Soup buttons... and more all in the kit! The add on this month has this freakin' AWESOME Elle's Studio stamp that I cannot stop using:
 I stitched a lot of layering on this page:
 and couldn't resist adding in an American Crafts chipboard "7" in red. Goes so nice with the tags :)

Please check out the blog daily for lots of inspiration and tips!!! You don't want to miss this kit - it is just so pretty and summery too!

3 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

ummm. quick? you are such a talent Nicole!

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is so gorgeous!

Diana Waite said...

really love the texture of your layout--GORGEOUS job!