Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jillibean Soup - Sketch time!

It's that time again - the sketch challenge is up at the Jillibean Soup blog!!
You can play along and win some goodies too!

Here is the sketch I created this month for it:

Lots of possibilities right! Here is the page I created using lots of Soup Staples II:
I added in some die cuts, a corrugated heart and some shiny epoxy buttons that match the papers so well!
I love the kraft alpha bean letters... I wish that font came bigger too!


I think I might use this sketch again for another page I have in mind too!

Hope you will play along with us over at the Jillibean blog and link us up to your page!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so fabulous Nicole! The different coloured strips make this so bright and fun!

Danielle said...

What a great sketch! Love how you created some sort of a rainbow with all those colors, fabulous layout!!

Unknown said...

Love the take on the sketch! Fabulous layout!!

Diane Payne said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch!

Diana Waite said...

this is WONDERFUL--great job with the sketch!

Vanessa said...

love it..might do this sketch!
i don't think i have JB stuff though!?!?!