Thursday, September 13, 2012

Away we go!

I had some time to play with the new Echo Park collection - Everyday Eclectic and I was in love! I love the colour combo and the fun hot air balloons, clouds and the white on kraft!

here is a page I created using some stuff from my stash!
I just love the sentiment stickers on the sheet... and added one to a Heidi Swapp polaroid frame I had! Love the polaroid idea for framing out Instagram photos.
 I couldn't resist adding some Studio Calico wooden words. they are SO CUTE!!! I love the little arrows and camera stickers too on the sticker sheet. I have a problem with stickers.. a hoarding problem.

and how cute is that flair from Marcy Penner's shoppe! Love it!

Here's a sneak peek of a project I will share with you tomorrow!!!




5 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

Nicole, this is my favorite page of yours ever! I actually am working on layout with a similar feel, but different products :)

Tracey said...

Just so beautiful Nicole!!

Vanessa said...

love love love!
are the clouds on the paper the pattern or did you add them?

ALINE said...

Hi Nicole

Amei a página... linda e alegre... adorei seu estilo de fazer scrap... estou super curiosa para ver o próximo projeto.. srsrs

Xo

Sherri said...

This mix is just delightful!