Thursday, October 04, 2012

Jillibean Sketch time!

Another one of my sketches went up over at the Jillibean Soup blog today!

Here it is:

  I have been in a pie chart mood lately... sorry if it is over kill - 
but it is a great way to incorporate a bunch of papers on a page :)
I cut the pie chart shapes on my Cameo - same with the title:


 I cut the hearts with my Cameo too - they are the Jillibean Soup Heart shapes!! 
Did you know they are available in the Silhouette store??
yep they are - and I love them <3 p="p">


Hope you will play along with me this week and show us your take on the sketch
on the blog and our Facebook page too!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Great sketch and your layout is just fabulous Nicole!!

Tamika said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I am starting to get the hang of the pie charts. Still not an easy one for me.

This is stunning, Nicole!!!

and congrats on Lily Bee!!