Monday, October 08, 2012

MME + Whimsies

In Ottawa, I was lucky enough to stay with the talented Stephanie Hart, owner and creator of My Little BIt of Whimsy... she made whimsies for EVERYONE at the crop!!! Isn't that awesome!!!

If you don't know what a whimsy is - they are these super fun and unique buttons and pins handmade with polymer clay by Stephanie!

Here is a page with a few whimsies that I snagged from Stephanie and Kristine's stash:

Check out a close up of the little cloud and camera pins!! How cute are these! 
 I need more cameras. They are addictive!!

Make sure you follow Stephanie's Whimsy blog at:

and don't forget to check out her cute store online at:



5 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous layout!! Love the whimsies!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is gorgeous!

Anita S said...

just came across your blog from MLBOW.... love your layouts and scrapping style!!! so gorgeous!

Jody said...

Gorgeous! I am ordering those pins....now!

Stephanie said...

So beautiful!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with my Whimsy pins!! miss ya! xo