Sunday, November 25, 2012

Live each day...

I promise that I have not fallen off the face of the earth - the holiday season has hit our household big time. I am so not a shopper and like to get all my shopping done super early - in fact, I am almost done my shopping! Just a few more gifts to pick up and then let the wrapping begin!

So, I am here today to catch up a bit scrappywise with a page I did for Pebbles Inc. last week - the challenge was to make a page in 30 minutes -  big challenge for me.. but I dove head first into my scrap stash and here is the result:
I wanted to do a tone on tone title, and did this with cutting the quote from some white American Crafts cardstock and my Cameo.
I layered on some Pebbles stikers overtop the paper strips I stitched together:

Hope you are enjoying getting your home ready for the holidays and are taking some time to spend with your families too... dont' get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this time of year!!


4 comments:

Laurel said...

What a lovely layout!

Jenni Calma said...

I love the title cut out of white...makes you want to read it closer!

Tracey said...

So beautiful Nicole! I love the white on white!

Sherri said...

30 minutes?!? Wow, that's fabulous!