Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Scraptastic!!

I have had a wee little secret for a while now.. I was asked to be on the DT for an awesome kit club - Scraptastic Kit Club!


I received my first kit this month - When Skies are Grey - full of Pink Paislee and more... and here are a couple pages I did with it!
 I made a couple pie charts and stapled some hemp twine into a heart shape and added on a few of my wood veneer stars (that I am coveting right now...lol)
the next page was for a Layer It up challenge to the DT - I used my cameo to cut the starred background to match a tag included in the kit - each month there are cuts in the kit created just to match the kit! so, if you don't have a Cameo - you still get the same look when you get the kit!
Love that!!
Here are a couple close ups of the layering.. I picked up that cute flair at Crop & Create Saskatoon... registration for Winnipeg is tonight!!!

 Be back later this week with a few more pages with this kit - I love the grey/yellow combo... so versatile and yummy!!!





3 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

CONGRATS Nicole! These are gorgeous

Aurelie said...

Awesome layouts, Nicole!! Love those hemp hearts!! Congrats!!

Diana Waite said...

congrats, you ROCKED it!