Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More Scraptastic Pages

A few more pages to share with you today using the When skies are grey kit!

I was a little afraid of the yellow mist - but used in small effective doses - it is a beautiful result!
I used my scraps from the last page to make this one. The background was done with the scrap page from the white cardstock I used for the word bubbles above that I created with my Cameo.
I used some stickers and die cuts from the kit to add a few details inside the word bubbles - 
just for fun! 
I layered some Cameo cuts ( I love that freakin' thing ) with a cut that came in the kit here:

I could resist adding some arrows to match with what die cuts came in the kit

Since I am having so much fun creating Cameo files -
I thought I would share one of the cuts I made for this page. 

It is the "Love You" polaroid frame in the first page.

To download the file CLICK HERE

All I ask is that you use it for your own personal use :) 
Enjoy!






7 comments:

Tamika said...

Love the colors and all the silhouette cuts!

danni reid. said...

love, love, love these!

Laura said...

Love the yellow especially combined with the muted teal-y colour.

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! These pages are awesome! Love them all!

Leanne said...

Wow! These pages are stunning!!

beckyjune said...

thanks, Nicole! Awesome stuff!

beckyjune said...
This comment has been removed by the author.