Monday, December 17, 2012

Lilybee Christmas Cheer!

For the last couple of weeks, we have been sharing projects made just in time for the holidays using Lilybee products!

Today, I am up again with Deanna and Melissa - and I am sharing this little altered wooden sled:
I added some wooden and chipboard snowflakes - and layered them all over the patterned paper and journalling tag I had cut down to make a little tag for the sled:
I just love those mini alphas - perfect for a project like this!
I added a twine banner with some die cut sticker flags and even some jingle bells and burlap to the top of the sled for a wintery feeling!

 You have to check out what Deanna and Melissa made today - take a peek at it HERE and say HI!. There are more great holiday ideas coming this week by the rest of the Lilybee DT ! Make sure to check them out too!

3 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is adorable Nicole!!!

Leanne said...

Oooh! CUTE!!

Diana Waite said...

oh--FABULOUS!