Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The problem with the holidays...

is that I dive head first into them... baking, concerts, parties, shopping - all the fun stuff!! I actually have zero projects to share today for a change...just a life catch up for those that read and are interested :)

Working full time and life with three kids makes it tough sometimes to put scissors to paper - and this is that time of year for me. We still have one last pre-school concert to attend next week - but it is nice to have a few free nights this week to chill out and relax!

Truth is, I don't even have time at this time of year to do a December daily which I think is a great idea! I tried (& failed miserabely) last year.

I have been having fun testing out the Designer Edition of the software on my Silhouette Cameo - I have a few freebies coming up on the blog soon so watch for that. I am hoping to do that more often if people download them :)

In case you missed it - I posted a polaroid frame freebie HERE that I used on one of my DT reveals for Scraptastic.

Speaking of which, I just got my December kit - All the Lights - and can't wait to get started tomorrow night! They really are great kits, so well put together and free cuts included in them - perfect if you don't have a Silhouette or similar machine to cut with.  Look at all the goodies I have waiting for me. It has been tough to have to wait to scrap with it!!!

There is also a Mocha Latte kit available for purchase  - here is what you get in that kit! Lots of fun neutrals, which is very on trend right now.
I changed my mind - I will leave you with a quick project I did for the Pebbles Inc. blog a short while ago- this page was created in 30 mins.. which for me is a total feat of amazement. I am a slow scrapper!!!

I used a ton of small scraps and stickers to build the page on the right side... in hindsight, I would have made that part wider... but oh well! It is a colourful palette. love that.

Hope you are taking time to enjoy the season, regardless of what you celebrate. Enjoy your family and friends and don't get caught up in all the "stuff" ! :)

No comments: