Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Old & New with Lily Bee!

This week, we are mixing old collections with the new ones on the Lily Bee blog.

Becky Williams and I are up today to start the week.

I used a lot of different patterns from the new CHA lines by using 6x6 tiny tablets. Only the background piece was a full 12x12 sheet from the Christmas Cheer line!
I really love the new Lily Bee embellishments too.. check out the brad and chipboard pieces here:
I made a quick Cameo cut and lined it with some older paper from the Buttercup line
and used a few different patterns from the new lines, Destination, Pinwheel and Sweet Shoppe for my title:

Please join us this week for more fun projects mixing old and new Lily Bee on the blog


2 comments:

Tamika said...

Your choice of old and new is fun and fresh!

Andrea said...

great use of lots of pps!