Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Scraptastic kit old/new

here today to share another page made with the January kit from Scraptastic Kit Club!
This month, I had the Days of Our Lives kit :)

Each month, we have a theme - this month, it was to use some of our stash !
I chose to haul out my stash of previous Scraptastic Kits to make this page.
I used the November 2012(When Skies are Grey) and December 2012 (All the Lights) kits in addition to my January 2013 Days of Our Lives kit. I pulled out the Dear Lizzy gold seal stickers I had stashed away, and a sticker tag from the same sheet to use here:
And I also used up some stars I had cut from the November kit cardstock and just didn't use them. The colour works perfectly with the gold stripe/polka dot Simple Stories paper in the Jan. kit! Love that.
I did the same with some arrow shapes I cut from the grey cardstock in the Nov. kit too, as well as some of the Pink Paislee tags and Heidi Swapp paper in the same kit!
I added the Big City tag from the All the Lights kit for my title! I love that youcan stretch your kits to work with others- it's always great to have good staple pieces that you can always use :)


4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love all the layering! great page!

Tamika said...

Neat layout! And that's a HUGE plus to be part of a kit club where the products you get are versatile!

ALINE said...

Hi Nicole

It is beautiful!!!

Hugs

Debbi Tehrani said...

Really awesome page! Love all your layers and cool details!