Friday, March 15, 2013

March Jillibean Soup sketch time!

this is my last sketch for Jillibean for a bit - changing things up on the Jillibean Soup blog and so I am working on a little something else instead of sketches.... ;)

anyways, here is the very simple sketch I made for March that hit the Jillibean Soup blog today:
(yes, I see now that I spelled sketch wrong... just keep moving along now... )

I started off my page with this cool hexagon Placemat from Jillibean, and backed it with some scraps of older papers and some new ones too!
I misted and painted one of the new chipboard suns, and added a punched circle and one of the Cool Beans buttons on top, with Jillibean Soup twine:
I used more of the new Placemats - this time one of the polaroid frames and added a journal card and some stickers and diecuts on top to embellish:
and here is the result:

Hope you will play along with us on the blog - link us up to your page or share it with us on Facebook!

4 comments:

kim c said...

cute, cute, cute...i adore kraft paper

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Great sketch and layout! I can't wait to see what you are up too!!!

Vanessa said...

looks great..love that placemat!

Christy said...

Waaaaay cute! LOVE the way you filled in some of the negative spaces!!