Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bliss - Simple Stories

I have had some time lately to work on some projects for no reason at all -
stuff for me, with some new goodies I have picked up!

When I was at CHA in January, I was drawn to this collection by Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss - and knew it would land in my stash one way or another!

I only picked up a sticker sheet and the 6x6 pad of paper to create this page. I love the patterns so much, that I started off my just randomly cutting some 3"x2" strips of paper and started to layer them in my background paper, and then added some yellow stitching:
I have decided that my style is not to use larger pieces of paper - I am a paper addict and over the years, my method of preserving my favorite papers was to only use small pieces in large doses. I am totally ok with it. For my title, I added a cut Cameo title and stickers and another layer of paper on top of the page:
a few wood veneers, more stickers and this was the result!
It is definitely one of my favorite pages this year. And the best par is that it came together SO quickly too! Seriously, in about an hour (which is really quick for me!!!)

I'll be back soon with another page to share along with some DT projects you don't want to miss!


 

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

oh my seriously GORGEOUS!!