Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A few Hampton Art projects!

Good morning! Today, I am sharing a layout I made using lots of Hampton Art products - stamps and KI Memories paper products!

 I love this fun chevron paper, so I cut it into strips and stitched it down on my paper, along with some cool transparency paper and some stamped images.

Next, I used my watercolour paints to colour in some of the stamped images and tags - super easy way to dress up your stamped images!


I also created this card using more KI Memories paper and some Bella Blvd stamps:
The whole back of the card is popped over some green cardstock.
I cut some strips off the bottom of the paper and trimmed down for my card.

Next, I created this card with some Bella Blvd flower stamps that are so cute!

 I stamped them onto patterned paper and trimmed out, added a button center to each:

1 comment:

Leanne said...

gorgeous! I love these projects..x