Saturday, June 15, 2013

Scrapbook & Cards Color Suite!

Each month on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog, Summer Fullerton posts a Color Suite challenge!

When Summer asked me to play along with this month's challenge, I happily accepted. Color challenges are one of my favorites :)

Summer sent along an inspiration piece to use with this color suite - I used the strips and unique chevron for my page. I started my page by cutting patterned papers with each of the colors from the Color Suite and then layered a little over top with some different elements.

I used the chevrons I cut with my Silhouette Cameo, some stickers, buttons and even some punched butterflies from some patterned paper

I layered lots of papers in my main photo grouping, with more tones of the colors in the challenge in various papers, tags and stickers:

I cut my title with my Cameo, using some Dear Lizzy patterned paper and a neutral metal gray
 POW glitter paper in a different font.


To see this month's Color Suite, Summer's and my completed page -- and to play along - check out the Scrapbook & Cards Today BLOG!

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

Wow- incredible layering. I need to pull out my Cameo again : )