Friday, June 28, 2013

Lily Bee Design Tutorial

Tutorial_Friday
Hey Lily Bee fans! I am up on the Lily Bee blog today sharing a quick video tutorial on creating interactive hidden journaling for this page:

Sassy
Supplies: Pinwheel (Tiny Tablet, Sprinklers  paper, Cart Wheels paper, Jump Rope paper, Circle & Tag Stickers, Chit Chat stickers, Letter stickers), Destination (Label Stickers)

We have our first Lily Bee video for this tutorial! Take a look at it on the Lily Bee blog HERE

I hope you will check out the tutorial and show me what you can do with it!

It's a long weekend here for us up in Canada to celebrate Canada Day - so I am off to spend some time in the sun and work on my tan ;)



2 comments:

beckyjune said...

Nic, this is so cool! I love how you did the wheel. You come up with some of the coolest ideas :)

Diana Waite said...

seriously GORGEOUS!!