Friday, June 07, 2013

Pebbles Flowers Week!

This week on the Pebbles Inc. blog, we are all about FLOWERS!

I had no trouble creating a page using lots of flowers. I broke out floral papers from a few different collections, including the new Lakeside line and got to work!

I created this page using a grid pattern:



I created these 3D flowers by punching 3 flowers out of different patterned paper, then clipping toward the center of one petal and then adding foam squares in between the layers. A brad or button finishes them off quickly!

and I adore the new chalkboard letter stickers in the Lakeside collection!!


Please follow us on the Pebbles Inc. blog and see all the projects for flowers week by the rest of the DT :)

Happy Scrapping people! I am off from my 9-5 job and so I will be all day today!!! 

3 comments:

danni reid. said...

wow, absolutely love this nicole, what a sweet, sweet page!

Leanne said...

gorgeous!! I am loving this LO..x

beckyjune said...

Those flowers are incredible!