Monday, August 26, 2013

Blog Hop winner and a couple project shares!

First off the winner from my blog comments for the Kelly Purkey/Simon Says Stamp blog hop is:

Avril Tanner

Congrats to you!!!! Someone from Simon Says Stamp will be contacting you with info on how to get your prize :)

A complete list of all the blog hop winners is posted over on the Simon Says Stamp blog.

Now, I just wanted to share a couple quick projects I made using each of the Scraptastic Kit Club kits this month - I was lucky enough to get both kits this month and got right to work with them as soon as I could! Here are a few pages from the I Found A Boy kit (sold out).

I used the exclusive stamps from this kit alot of this simple grid page:

 

I used lots of great Elle's Studio bits from the kit on this page:

  I'll be back tomorrow with a fun page for Lily Bee ! Stay tuned :)


1 comment:

Katrina Hunt said...

Super cute layouts Nicole! I cannot wait to see the Lily Bee! Hugs, Katrina