Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jillibean Soup Inspo

hello again - just sharing a quick fun project I made for Jillibean Soup, using this fun image I found on pinterest:


I really love the fun whimsical letters and knew I wanted to make my own hand drawn letters for a page. I added some stitching to mine for a little texture:
 
I love all the fun patterns and the ability to use some great scraps of paper too for my page.
 I also created this card, that hit the Jillibean Soup blog the other day. It came together in about 10 mins and that makes it even better if you ask me :)
I created the large chevron pattern and then added some stamped tags and a die cut butterfly from the beautiful Chilled Cucumber Soup line!

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

ALINE said...

So cute! I loved it!

kate blue said...

That's one thing I haven't mastered is stitching on letters or anything else for that matter! LOVE THIS!