Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Scrapbook & Cards + another freebie!

I have a new page up on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog and wanted to share it with you today!


The freebie has a few 3x4 cards in it, along with some back to school themed items. I used a combination of both for my page:

These cards work great on a page, and would definitely fit into your PL album too!
I added in some basic A+ and the number 5 for the grade my son was attending in the photo.

Here is the freebie:


 and to download it - just click HERE ! Hope you enjoy it!




6 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Thanks so much for the Free cutting file! So sweet of you! :D

Ruth G said...

Wonderful LO! The stitching really adds so much! I love the way you changed the color of your son's year in school! Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing these great Silhouette files! They will come in handy for lots of different projects!

Tracey said...

Loving your page Nicole! Absolutely fabulous!!

Leanne said...

another gorgeous LO!!

Christine said...

I don't have a Silhouette. It is downloading as a studio file. Is that because it is made for Silhouette? Is there a way to save it as an svg?

jill said...

ty