Saturday, August 31, 2013

Scraptastic Classy Girls

Hey everyone! Just checking in with a few simple projects made with one of this month's kits at Scraptastic - Classy Girls

I just love the colors in this kit, check out what I made so far!
 
 It's hard to tell in the photo - but I used the exclusive Scraptastic Stamps and Versamark to create a subtle pattern with the hearts for this card, along with some cardstock from the kit and a little help from my Cameo. :)

 I added lots of stickers and sequins to the pages from this kit, like on this one here:
 

I couldn't resist added some sparkle to this page about my recent trip to Vegas a few weeks ago:




I love how the sequined "border" turned out - I will do that again for sure!
 I used a lot of the Studio Calico Sequins for this page too:

 
 and I will leave you with one last quick card from the kit:


 It's the long weekend up here in Canada - so I am off to enjoy some quality down time before school and work gets into full winter swing!!

No comments: