Wednesday, October 30, 2013

lightning struck. i scrapped for me :)

It is sad to say that I don't often get a chance to use up some of my stash :) A few weeks ago, I went to a Crop & Create event and just got to hang with a couple good friends and scrap!!

I brought along some goodies, and then got my Crop & Create goodie bag - and didn't need much else! Well, other than some new goodies I couldn't help get from The Scrapbook Cottage that was on site!

First up, I had snagged up some fun Sn@p from Simple Stories and created this page using the 3x4 cards since I am not a PL'er:

 
  
 
Next up, I created this page using a bit of my Elle's Studio stash I have been hoarding:
 
 
 
Ok. I have a couple more pages to share using up some of my Crop & Create goodie bag... but I will leave that for another post! Stay tuned :)
 
 


 
 
 

3 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

These are both adorable Nicole!!! Glad you had a great time! Hugs, Katrina

Leanne said...

WOW! beautiful LOs! Isn't wonderful that every now & then you can sneak in a LO that's created just for fun! Love them..x

mari.g said...

Love the layouts!