Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!


Well, it's the day to dress up and go out in search of yummy goodies that we could have bought ourselves...but that is no fun right?

We dont' go too crazy in our city as far as Halloween goes, but we carve a few pumpkins and put out a few simple decorations.

The last few years, I have been totally cheating and using stencils for my pumpkins, so this year I decided to just go with the flow and see just how bad I could do on my own. I was pleasantly surprised at how they turned out!

Here are our pumpkins:

 

Hope you have a safe and happy Halloween wherever you are! I will be bundles up for the chilly weather and getting some exercise chasing our princess down the street!
 

1 comment:

Leanne said...

your pumpkins look fabulous! have a great time..x