Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Lily Bee Design projects!

I really need to get back into the regular blog mode - I am here today to share 2 projects I made for Lily Bee Design this week!

This week - the theme is "white space", which... I have a hard time with!! I love to add lots of paper, so my interpretations are pretty liberal :)

I pulled out the Autumn Spice collection from last year and added in some goodies from the newest collections too!
 I made a fall banner with my cameo - to download the file - click HERE

The sketch challenge went up today - here is a peek at the sketch and my take on it:



I managed to add a lot of stitching to my page by cutting some small squares to add into the center of the polaroid frames on the paper. I am really into the whole quilted look these days!
I hope you will play along with us this month !!!

Check out the Lily Bee blog today for all the details!




2 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Gorgeous! Love both of them! That banner on the first is awesome!!

Chelsea said...

I love how you used the frame paper, I've been wondering what I should do with it! Thanks for the idea!!