Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Scrapbook & Cards + another cut freebie!

It's time for another free Cameo cut file over on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog!

Here is what this month's freebie looks like:


 and here is what I made with it!

I have been seeing a lot of outlined alphas out there lately - and so that was the starting point for this page. That plus I used a lot of fun Heidi Swapp papers and these new dies from my talented friend Laina Lamb and My Favorite Things:


These were perfect for this travel page!

Here are a few closeups of some of the diecut and stamped images from Laina's line:
  
I'll be back with a few more projects using these dies and stamps! If you want to download the outline alpha for free - just click HERE

Enjoy!! 





3 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love the layout, great colors together and oh those letters!! Thanks for the cut file :)

Ruth G said...

Wonderful LO! I love all the stamping and die cutting! I think you really make a layout your own when you make your own embellishments! Thanks so much for the fabulous alphabet file and for sharing your awesome layout!

jill said...

ty