Friday, November 01, 2013

Crop & Create Thunder Bay

So if you have read my blog you would know that I LOVE attending Crop and Create events put on my Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine. I know, I am a bit biased, but seriously it is a A+ classy event. This is not your average bargain basement crop.

Everything is top notch. The classes, the make and takes, the goodie bags, the prizes and the food! Did I mention the dessert buffet?? YUM!

I love the current Crop and Create goodie bag - simply said, it was meant for me! Once I cracked it out, I whipped out these two pages and have TONS of product left over too.

Although there is a good feminine feel to the kit, there are lots of masculine options too - here is one page I created with that in mind:


I used a few different circle punches and then quite a bit of stitching to create the background:

 
 
I told my boys to pose like they were on the cover of a rock album and this is what I got! lol
 
My next page is quite girly and honestly a labour of love. I got the idea in my head and went about it the entire wrong way... but it turned out good and like I had envisioned :)
 
 
 
I was going for a quilted effect ... took a lot of time to figure out what the heck I was doing and now, in hindsight and thanks to my new buddy Jody... DUH Nicole use triangles :)
 
Anyways, I love the look:
 
 
I had a ton of fun with this page and yes, I am going to recreate this background again soon ;)
 
 

1 comment:

Leire said...

awesome layouts!!!