Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Scraptastic November !

Good morning! I am happy to share a page made with one of this month's kits from Scraptastic Kit Club !

I honestly think this is mt absolute favorite kit to date - so much bold colour and I am a huge fan of that! Here is the first page I created with the Colorblind kit and add on:



I love the die cuts that are available - from Glitz Design - I have been eyeing up this collection and so glad Jessica put it into this month's kit! This feather is perfect!


I love the little paper dots - I call them paper sequins and used them like I would for metallic sequins. I stitched a few down on a portion of this page and added some word stickers to cover up a part of the Glitz diecut journaling card that didn't quite go with my photo.



Come back tomorrow - I have another fun project to share with the same kit!

No comments: