Saturday, December 07, 2013

Lily Bee Design 2 pager week

Yes, you read that correctly - 2 pager week at Lily Bee Design.  What was I thinking signing up for a project during that week? It has been roughly 6 years or so since I have done a decent 2 page layout. Well, I take that as a challenge!

I am offering up the sketch this month too - here it is in case you want to play along with us:
 And, here is my page using lots of the new We Are Family collection (a new fave of mine!!)

I found the page came together super quickly for me - what I thought was going to be tough, turned out really easy! This was a great opportunity to add lots of photos and a large title, using a cut file from Kerri Bradford. Her handwriting basically rocks!!


I added some punched circles and then added some stitching around them to be quilt-like - something I am big into lately. I added a few brads and voila - page was done!


So, it really wasnt' that big of a deal and I do like the result. I think there will be more in my future :)

Now it's your turn to play along.. check the Lily Bee blog and show us your stuff on our Facebook page!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'd say you rocked this challenge!! LOVE your take on the sketch!! I'm not one for doing two pagers either, but you've inspired me! Maybe I will make one after all ;)

Unknown said...

Great two pager! Love what you did with the sketch.