Thursday, December 05, 2013

Today is a big day!

The winter issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine is out!!! I am super excited to be apart of this great PRINT magazine!!


Just wait until you see this issue - lots of great articles and inspiration too!

One project I did was part of looking back, looking forward article and I thought it was particularly appropriate to look back on this past year as today is also a big birthday for me! I am now 40.




I know it's totally crazy - but I am very sad about it. It seems like time has flown by and half my life is over! I know, I still have half (or more) to go... but it just seems depressing to me ! lol

Since it's my birthday and the best magazine ever is out today - let's celebrate! I am giving away a free copy of the magazine to one lucky winner!

Just say HI and I will pick a winner on December 9, 2013 !!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I got my hard copy in the mail on Wednesday. I love it!! :) Happy birthday, Nicole. I hope it is a wonderful day. Don't fret too much about turning 40. :) I will be 46 in May! Turning 40 didn't bother me. It's that 50 mark coming all too fast that bothers me. Time flies all too fast.

Scrapthat said...

You don't have to put me into the running for the magazine (though I would love it) but I really just wanted to say CHEER UP!! Remember half of the forty years you really didn't know ANYTHING (even though you probably thought you knew it all) so really....you are just beginning to hit your real stride girl!! The next forty is when you really rock it ;D
:D
Dolly

Scrapthat said...

Oh and Happy BIRTHDAY!! :D

Lee-Anne said...

I love your page Nicole and the magazine rocks. I am now 52 and it really hit me this year but to be honest my 40's and 50's have been the best years of my life so far and it really is just a number. Embrace it. It's really not that bad. The best is yet to come :)

Joy in the middle said...

I know how you feel! I'm 53 and time does seem to fly but I figure that its not going to slow down for me so I'll try to embrace the good things in my life & forget the bad times. Just try to laugh & smile lots :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Don't be sad about turning 40. At 51, I consider my 40s to be the start of the best years of my life. I really embraced who I was and what was important to me. I didn't keep people around who weren't good for me, didn't finish books just because I started them, and with my kids getting older, I finally had some me time! Enjoy! The best is yet to come!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday! Hopefully you had a great day!

Erin Morley said...

Hi... I heart your blog, you are a very talented person. 40 is the new 20 I've heard. I'm right on your heels.

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love this magazine and didn't get a chance to submit this time. Looks great.

And happy Birthday!!! 40 was hard for me but I am over it now. You look fabulous. And 40's are not so bad!