Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tongue Tied - Scraptastic kits!

This month at Scraptastic Kit Club, I chose to work with the Tongue Tied kit! It was so fun, lots of bold color in this kit.

Here are the rest of the layouts I did with this kit and add-on.

I love the vellum die cut shapes from the Printshop line by Studio Calico and used a lot on this page!


 

 I mixed a lot of the patterns in the kit on this page, layering a bunch of punched circles on my page over the ombre pink paper from the kit.


 

 I love this fun Color Wash paper from Pink Paislee and it is really a great staple for an easy background paper. Lots of possibilites for this!


 

So now I am eagerly awaiting my February Scraptastic kit! I have some "free" time to play... can't wait for it to arrive!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

These layouts are fabulous!! I LOOOVE the stitching and that vellum is awesome!! Loving all the layered circles too!