Friday, February 07, 2014

Scrapbook and Cards + freebie time!

I think it's time for another cut freebie for your Cameo - dont' you??

If you are not aware - I create a new FREE cut file for the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog each month and this month, I was keeping LOVE in mind :)

Here is what the freebie looks like:

I used a lot of the Pebbles Inc. line Yours Truly to create this page about my fur baby:

I cut out several XOXOXO's from the script paper in the line and added it to some simple white cardstock. I added a few heart stickers and some machine stitching too.

I cut out the fun lips shape, popped it up with some foam squares and added it to the center of a circle punched shape.

To download this freebie - just click HERE I am still trying to figure out how to create a good SVG file without Adobe Illustrator... if you know how - please shoot me an email! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Deborah R said...

Nicole, I have several of your cut files downloaded but after I do I can't open them to use them. Could you drop me a note telling how? Thank you Deborah