Thursday, February 06, 2014

"I do what I Doos"

Hello blog readers - anyone out there on this *still* chilly February morning? I have a post/challenge up on the Scraptastic Blog that is all about the TITLE.

I know that my biggest problem in scrapbooking is seriously coming up with a clever title. I am getting tired of the one word titles for pages, and so when I received this month's Tongue Tied kit from Scraptastic I had a decent (and not original) thought of using a cute saying my daughter tells us all the time for the title of my page.

I started off by using a sheet of the Pink Paislee Color Wash paper that was in the kit and then used a lot of the vellum word bubbles by Studio Calico (printshop line) onto my page.



I then added some chipboard alphas and embellished the vellum and paper with rub ons and chipboard stars from the kit. I used the Scraptastic exclusive stamps from the Tongue Tied kit that were perfect for this kind of page!

Here is my completed project:



Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you find some time today to do something creative.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Brilliant! :)

ALINE said...

What a beautiful page! I loved!

Sarah said...

Awesome! LOVE the title and your page is amazing as usual!! :)