Monday, March 31, 2014

Another Cocoa Daisy layout to share!

Happy Monday!

I had a very productive weekend and spent most of the day yesterday organizing, baking and cooking! Today, I wanted to share another page I did for Cocoa Daisy, using the April kit and add-ons - Hint of Sunshine.


I used a lot of paper on this page- cutting random angular strips on my paper trimmer to create the background. Here is my page:

I added some machine stitching in gold along with some of the Doodlebug sequins from the DITL add-on called Dewdrop


In that same add-on, there are a package of Jillibean Soup mini-placemats. I layered one over some patterned paper and under some Jillibean Soup Beanboard Alphas.


I did quite a bit of sewing and added some stitched sequins to a few of the rows of paper to finish off my page.



I hope you like this page!!! To check out the Main kit and the great (and affordable) selection of add-ons at Cocoa Daisy just click HERE

No comments: