Monday, March 31, 2014

One last Hint of Sunshine to share.

Hello scrappers! I know... 2 posts in one day!!! I am here today to share one last page I made using the April kit at Cocoa Daisy - Hint of Sunshine.

This kit is very springy! I love the yellow, navy and pops of green and gold... but there are also a few hints of pink thrown in for fun too!

I thought that this would be perfect for a summery page.

Yes, I am desperate for anything remotely reminding me that YES, summer will be here eventually.

Here is the page I came up with, using a photo of my youngest last summer at Grand Beach which is about a 45 minute drive from our house. Really nice sandy beach for our part of the country of Canada.

I did colour over the blue on the chipboard alphas from the Prism add-on. They have a nice soft blue line to them, but it didn't work with my page. So, I took my black journaling pen and drew right over top of the blue lines to color them in and change the color.


I love those Amy Tangerine tags and just had to use them up. The hot pink Hello was perfect for this summery page, and I tied some twine to finish off the tags. I hate an empty tag hole. Same with buttons - thread those up people! lol It's a pet peeve of mine.

Anyway, I glued some of the Doodlebug sequins to the chipboard cloud and then added some of the fun star glitter to the rest of the cloud and let dry. What a sparkly effect!


That's it for my Cocoa Daisy reveal! I hope you have checked out the main kit and all the available add-ons. There are tons to choose from and each is quite affordable. I love that you can customize your own kit, by selecting which add-ones you want!

Have a great day :)


No comments: