Monday, March 24, 2014

Scraptastic - It's My Life kit

It's my last post over on the Scraptastic Kit Club blog today and so I will share my page with you here too!

I had the It's My Life kit this month and was inspired to scrap a few pages about me. The topic on the blog for today is Pinspiration - here is the piece I chose:


I was really inspired by those stripes and rainbow effect on the pillow and this was my take on it:



To pull in the whole rainbow theme, I really love the rainbow stripe patterned paper in the kit by Bella Bld and knew I wanted to accentuate the bold striped October Afternoon paper background. I trimmed down some thin pieces of that paper and added it to the background, along with a skinny strip of the bright yellow cardstock in the kit.

I added lots of diecut pieces on this project - the arrows mix really well with the starburst circle shapes and the exclusive Scraptastic flair in the kit:


I really love the exclusive stamps this month and used several on this page - I covered up an oopsie on my photo strip with some patterned paper and a row of stamped sentiments from the It's My Life stamp set.


I felt like the bottom of the page needed something, so I added some stickers, diecuts and Scraptastic wood veneer to the bottom corner.


I have some fun news to share in a couple days with you ... but for now, I just want to say a big thanks to Jessica and all the talented DT at Scraptastic for a great 15+ months on the team. I am gonna miss you girls!!


3 comments:

Gileide said...

I loved!!!

Chelsea said...

Thanks for all the great inspiration! You will be missed.

ALINE said...

I loved it! This is very fun!