Thursday, March 13, 2014

Scraptastic - it's my life

Good morning!!! Just stopping in to share 2 pages I made with one of the March kits from Scraptastic - this one is called "It's My Life"... :)

I decided to create a couple "me" pages using this kit and here they are:



I love the speech bubble paper in the kit and thought it was perfect for a page about my verbal diarrhea ;) It seems that I never know the right thing to say - and even the correct words. I am always mixing up letters - my family is constantly bugging me about weird things I have said. Anyways, this was the right opportunity to scrap about that !


This page has not a lot of "meaning" behind it... except I actally remember this warmish winter day and wanted to scrap this selfie that I have had printed for a while. I recently went to see the Lego movie with the kids (which was so cute) and cannot get that song out of my head! lol so, it is now the title for my page.

Sadly, this is going to be my last month with Scraptastic. I have been on the team for about 15 months now... but it is just time to move on. I have loved the kits and working with such an amazing team of ladies too. They really are top notch!!! And Jessica is so amazing and easygoing. I am going to miss everyone at Scraptastic.

If you are interested in subscribing to the kits check out all the information on the Scraptastic site HERE

I do have some news to share soon... so, I'll be back later with that. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

J'adore ces deux pages. Trop belles !!!

ALINE said...

These page is gorgeous!

Diana Waite said...

FANTABULOUS!!