Thursday, March 06, 2014

Things about you

Just stopping in to share a page I made with lots of the new Spicy Social Soup for Jillibean Soup.

I also thought it was way beyond time I started scrapping a few boy pages... don't you think! I admit, I get caught up in scrapping girly pages ;)

This line is so trendy and fun - and great for boys. I love those fun social media icons and they scream boy to me. This was perfect for a page all about my middle. 

I gave him a journaling card and asked him to write down 8 random things about himself at the age of 8 and this was how it worked out.
As you can see, I used lots of those fun alphabeans for each of the titles of the subjects on the card. They really are the perfect size.

It's a new month, and that also means our new DT is starting!! I can't wait to see all the goodies they have in store for the blog! We have started to introduce the new DT too - my announcement went up on Wednesday - please stop by and say HI!


1 comment:

ALINE said...

This page is wonderful!