Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bella Blvd Tutorial - Herringbone background

I've been busy the last couple weeks with tutorials and have one super easy one to share with you that I did for Bella Blvd this month.

Here is the page I created... can you guess what the tutorial is on?



I was inspired by one of the papers in the new Family Forever line by Bella Blvd and wanted to create a herringbone type of pattern. I made it super simple, but now, I want to complicate it and do it all over again! That happens to me a lot.

Here are a couple closeups of my page:



I handcut out some words from some Bella Blvd papers for my title, just as the talented Stephanie Buice did in one of her recent Bella blvd layouts.



I hope you will stop by the Bella Blvd blog and let me know what you thought of the tutorial...See the video tutorial click HERE

2 comments:

ALINE said...

This layout is very cute!
I loved!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous, Nicole!! Off to see.