Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy May kit share

Yesterday, I shared one of my pages from the May kit - Here I am - from Cocoa Daisy. Today, I wanted to share a page with you using the Patterned Paper Add-on only! I did cheat a little and added in some wood veneers, some letter stickers from my stash and a Silhouette cut title using the gold foil paper from the April Cocoa Daisy kit.

I started my page with some simple white cardstock and then got to work punching the circles out of the Teresa Collins paper in the add-on. I layered the gold heart vellum behind some of the circles and added some simple embellishments too.

 


I finished off the page with my title - found on Pinterest - and an older goofy photo. lol


I hope you will check out with the DT created with the May Kit - Here I am - check out the galleries HERE and the kit and add-ons HERE. Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

ALINE said...

I loved this layout!

Leanne said...

OMgosh!! LOVE!!!!

antenucci said...

I love that wooden scallop with the enamel dots in it!