Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Spring cut freebie is up at Scrapbook and Cards

It's freebie time! This month's freebie cut file went up on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog today and it's all about spring flowers :)

Here is what this month's freebie looks like:
There are tons of possibilities with this cut file - you can layer the flowers, use them as scallops, resize the smaller cards and make them larger background sizes too. Here is the page I made using some of the cuts in this freebie:

I used some cute Stampin' Up Stamps to embellish the center of one of the flower shapes on my page. I love the fun triangle shape with the various patterns stamped in different colors of ink.


I love this 'hello' card and know that this will make it's way onto several of my scrapbook pages coming up. The word hello was created using a free Kal Barteski font and incorporated into the shaped card that would be great for pocket style scrapbooking too!



I added a Jillibean Soup Wood Sprinkle and some twine to the center of another of the flower to embellish it slightly.



I hope you like this month's freebie - I have been working on the next couple month's of freebie files and I think they look pretty awesome!

To download this freebie - just click HERE

Stop by the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog - we are having an 8th birthday celebration and there are PRIZES to be won!!!


2 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

So amazing, Nicole! Your creativity amazes me!

Deborah R said...

I would love some things about the sky. Clouds, stars, moon etc. Also a tutorial on how to get your cut files into silhouette software so we can use their awesomeness! Thanks Nicole