Thursday, May 29, 2014

CD reveal - Boho Garden!

Good morning!! Last night was reveal for the June kit - Boho Garden - and add ons at Cocoa Daisy!

I am here today to share with you my first page, using the kit and addons :) It's a great kit and I just might scrap more with it this weekend..full of bright colours and summery - I love this one!

Last summer, I went on a trup to Las Vegas with 3 of my girlfriends to celebrate 3 of us turning 40! The Fancy Pants tags in one of the add-ons was perfect as they have that shipping tag feel, so I went from there, cutting this Jillibean Soup globe (from their Silhouette online store) and backed it with papers from the kit.


There is a lot of layering going on this page, with the glittery Heidi Swapp frames in the same add on and some flair and Heidi Swapp stickers too!




I just love the hint of black from the Amy Tangerine foam thickers and sentiment thickers in the main kit and one of the add -ons:



Here is my completed page - I love the Inked Rose line from We R Memory Keepers and trimmed down some strips of paper from one of the papers in the kit and went a little messy with mist droplets and epoxy dots on this one.

I hope you hop on over to Cocoa Daisy for the subscriber reveal.. full reveal is on http://www.cocoadaisy.com/!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so many beautiful details!