Friday, May 30, 2014

More Cocoa Daisy Boho Garden!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today - I am back for the next few days with my reveals using the June kit - Boho Garden at Cocoa Daisy

If you happened to pop by yesterday, I shared my first page with the kit, and have a couple more to share tomorrow and Sunday.





There is a lot of colour in this kit - lots of hot pinks, lime green and teal. Some of my faves - mix it up with hints of black and it's beauty!


I used some strips of paper horizontally on this page, and layered some buttons and stickers from the main kit and add on. I added some stitching detail - the Heidi Swapp stickers are so easy to sew through!


Here is my final page: 


Please stop by Cocoa Daisy and check out the June kit and check out what the DT did with these kits - you will be amazed and inspired!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hehe, if only I could get my lines of sewing as straight as yours!! :)
Lovely layout.

ALINE said...

This layout is gorgeous!