Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cocoa Daisy and some news!

Good morning!! I am super exhausted from a busy long weekend at our house. Yesterday was Victoria Day up here in Canada, and even though I had a few extra days off work, I am so tired today!! Why does that happen..!

I did manage to get lots of creative time in this weekend, which was great. I have been suffering in the ol' mojo department as of late... and hoping that is turning around!!!

I have a little bit of news to share today, along with a few sneaks of upcoming projects. I have been asked to teach two classes at Crop and Create Cornwall this fall!

If you have not heard of Crop and Create before - let me fill you in.

Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine puts on several premiere events across Canada throughout the year - you can crop and attend classes with talented instructors, shop, do free make and takes and just have lots of creative fun! I am very excited to be included in the Cornwall event - along with Vicki Boutin, Nicole Harper, Beth Kingston and Angie Blom!

There will be lots of great classes. I am teaching two - I will have sneaks up for you later this week :)
You can check out all the info on Crop and Create on the Scrapbook and Cards Today site HERE


I am also up on the Cocoa Daisy blog today, along with some other DT members, with a Designer challenge for May - all about ME! I have shared my page before, but here it is again in case you missed it.

I would love it if you would stop by the Cocoa Daisy blog and say HI and let us know what you think of our takes on the challenge! Do you ever scrap about yourself?? I do, and think it is very important - it's not just our kids in our family.. I want to be represented too in the family albums, I think it's important for my kids to see what and who I am as I grow old and maybe not fill them in on all those things about me.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

congrats!! I have no doubt you will be amazing!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful layout!!