Friday, May 02, 2014

Last Cocoa Daisy kit share!

I am back today to share one last project using the May - Here I am - kit from Cocoa Daisy.

I wanted to use a lot of the fun and colorful Webster's Pages papers on a page and so I pulled all the Webster's Pages stuff out of the kits and ste to work. I used the cut file background from the kit on one side of the page, popped with lots of foam adhesive and added a few stamps with the yellow/gold ink from the main kit in between some of the spaces.


I used lots of the DITL add on on this page too. I love those fun Pink Fresh Studio photo frames. Nice and sticky, and great for layering. I stapled and added bits and pieces over some of the journaling cards from one of the Webster's Pages papers.

  


I cut the letters out of one of the cards to use for my title, adding in some epoxy dots to the "O" in the words for fun. Don't you think that would be a cool alpha stamp set??!



Here is my page all put together. I did end up adding in some of the pretty red patterned paper by Crate Paper, in along with the Webster's Pages papers!



Now, head over to Cocoa Daisy and check out the May main kit - Here I Am - and all the available add-ons too!

1 comment:

ALINE said...

I loved it! Beautiful!