Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Bella Blvd!

Good Morning!! This week on the Bella Blog we are sharing projects using the new mini collections and today I am up with a bright page :)

I used mainly the Scattered Sprinkles collection - I love all things polka dots and this has a funky polka dot design to it, and the B-sides are just perfect!

I cut several strips of paper and added them to my base page. I stitched them up and then layered more stickers from the collections, along with some Candid Cards and Paper Pieces!

Those items make it so easy to scrap and get a page done super quick!

I love that all the Bella Blvd collections just work together, and are still so individual.

I would love it if you would stop by the Bella Blog HERE and say HI... let us know what you think of the new collections and our creations with it!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

LOVE it!!!